Coordinator: David Howe / Michael Desimone / Andrew Siwko
Altar Boys and those wishing to
learn to serve meet each 2nd Sunday of the month in the sacristy after the first Mass.
Basic requirements. Individual should:
- have received at least the sacraments of baptism and
- be in the state of grace to receive communion;
- be able to read Latin (prayer card)
- have the ability to learn the Holy Sacrifice of the
low and high Mass;
- attention to detail with the different aspects of
Depending on the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass (low or
high), the determination of servers will be addressed. The
more elaborately celebrated procession of the Mass will
determine the number and duties of those serving.